Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Audio!!

Woo-hoo!!
As of today my White House Chef mysteries are out in audio!

Olivia Paras (Ollie) and the gang are very excited to announce that Audible has brought their adventures to life.  Well, the first six books in the series, that is.

Here are some helpful links to get you started:

STATE OF THE ONION

HAIL TO THE CHEF

EGGSECUTIVE ORDERS

BUFFALO WEST WING

AFFAIRS OF STEAK

FONDUING FATHERS

I'm so excited. It's been a long time coming, but they're finally here.

Oh, and don't forget that GRACE UNDER PRESSURE (first in the Manor House Mystery series) is out in audio, too. Emily Durante reading.

Hope you enjoy!

Best,
Julie

5 comments:

Robin Gullo said...

I have several of the books on audio. How do I get the recipes?

Julie Hyzy said...

I assume that means that the recipes were left out? I know that the question came up during production, but I believe that was Audible's decision. Which recipes were you interested in?

Angie said...

I just finished Home of the Braised; it was so exciting that it was hard to put down! I love the series and hope it will continue even though Ollie is finally marrying!

Dr. Lil said...

Do you have any release date available for an Audible version of Home of the Braised?

Thanks

Julie Hyzy said...

Hi, Dr. Lil! - No, not yet. Audible hasn't contracted to record that one. My guess is that, if they do, they'll wait until the eighth and ninth books in the series are either released, or close to being published. Or... maybe Audible won't offer at all. I wish these decisions were up to me! :)